Saturday October 27, 2012 @ 11:00am
RAC Fitness Center
|Women's Weight Classes
|139.99 - below
|140.00 - 189.99
|Men's Weight Classes
|164.99 - below
|165.00 - 180.99
|181.00 - 197.99
|198.00 - 219.99
|220.00 - 259.99
How To Register
- Complete the registration form.
- Turn in the registration form and required fees to Members Services.
Early Registration - $10 before October 19th until 5:00pm
Late Registration - $15 from October 20th leading up to October 26th until 5:00pm
Day of Event Registration - $20
*After registering, please read over the rules on how each event will be judged and reasons for disqualification during lifts.
9:30 am - Check-In
10:00 am - Weigh-Ins
10:20 am - Rules Briefing
10:40 am - Warm-Up
11:00 am - Squat Competition
11:45 am - Bench Press Competition
12:30 pm - Deadlift Competition
1:15 pm - Award Ceremony
*Competition times may vary depending on number of participants.
Powerlifting Competition Awards
- To be eligible to medal, the competitor must compete in all three events – Squat, Bench Press and Deadlift.
- The top three lifters from each weight class and gender division that lifted the most amount of weight will receive medals. The total weight is calculated by adding the highest weight successfully lifted for all three events.
- You do not have to compete in all three events to be eligible for Biggest award recognition.
- Biggest Squat, Bench Press and Deadlift awards will be given to individuals who successfully lifted the highest amount of weight in each event, regardless of bodyweight or weight class.
- Biggest Overall award will be given to the male and female participant who lifted the largest total amount of weight regardless of bodyweight or weight class.
Pound For Pound Awards:
- You do not have to compete in all three events to be eligible for Pound For Pound Awards.
- A Pound For Pound Squat, Bench Press and Deadlift will be given to individuals who successfully lifted the highest amount of weight in relation to their bodyweight in each event. To determine Pound For Pound (relative strength), a ratio of weight lifted and a participant's body weight will be calculated (weight lifted/body weight = relative strength).
- Pound for Pound Overall award will be given to the male and female participant who lifted the highest amount of weight overall in relation to their bodyweight.